Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Really need to get better at this!

Wow, I thought I'd be able to keep up on this better! We had a very busy month last month. We did get great news on Christmas Eve regarding Karsten's blood count, he is still holding strong and has now moved down to only having it tested once a month now! What an awsome Christmas present! We will be taking him back up to Sacred Heart on the 4th of Feb. to talk to the Pediatric hematologist/oncoligist about what may happen from here on out but everything is looking like he is out of the woods on this! We had a great Christmas, kids were sooo cute with opening presents. Even Kayden got in on the action, his favorite toy was definately the wrapping paper! Best Christmas ever. December was definately a month of blessings for our family. If there was such a thing as too many blessings, that would be our family. We are truly greatful to our heavenly father for his love and to those he used to deliver our blessings through. John starts back to work today on his new shift still very sick but after two weeks of being off of work, he is looking forward to being back. It will be quite an adjustment for us all now that he will be working swing shift rather than days and lucky me, I now get to struggle with all three little boys at church by myself:) This should be interesting!
Kevin is now a Sunbeam and did suprisingly well on his first day thanks to an awsome primary leader (Thank you Stephanie!) for coming up with a great idea to get him to stay with out crying the whole time. Another HUGE accomplishment for this wonderfully strong willed little guy, he is now officially POTTY TRAINED! We thought this day would never come! All in all we are doing great. Everyone but mom is still pretty sick with some sort of cold but they are hanging in there. We are looking forward to a great new year full of promise and growth. I will post pictures of the boys at christmas as soon as I can get my camera to work and I promise to start doing better with this! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen! Glad to heat that everyone is getting better! Don't worry about the blogging I think it goes in spurts...I used to be really good and now it has been 2 months but I am good at reading everyone else's blog! I might update mine today!! You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete